Being by yourself can be a challenge, if you don’t like who you are.
If your having a hard time with yourself, it’s time to improve your self image.
Here is how you can do it!
- Stop criticizing yourself. Self-criticism causes resentment, negative emotions and makes you feel bad. Instead, think about what you could do or change to make yourself a better time. Then you change your self- criticism into self-motivation.
- Focus on the positive things about yourself. Your thoughts create your emotions, so what you think is what you feel.
- Forgive yourself – thinking about all the negative things you have or haven’t done doesn’t help you and just makes you feel bad. The past is over and you can’t change it, so don’t worry about it.
- Stop judging yourself all the time and focus on what’s really important.
- Treat yourself good, be kind to yourself and make yourself a good time, because the way you treat yourself, is the way you feel.
And to be honest – don’t take yourself too serious.