Subconscious Mind

95% of everything we do, think and feel is controlled by our Subconscious Mind. Our Conscious Mind (which are our conscious thoughts) make up the remaining 5% of everything that is going on inside us. These conscious thoughts work on a slightly weaker frequency to our Subconscious Mind and sends out different signals. That means that there is a constant miscommunication between Subconscious Mind and Conscious Mind. This battle between our minds makes it harder to change or overcome our problems.

You probably know the feeling, when you want to change or do something but you never actually do it. For example, if you want to do more sport, stop drinking or change your mindset / behaviour, but for some reason changing your habits is a lot harder than you expected. This is your Subconscious Mind sending out the different signals on a stronger frequency than your Conscious Mind. After a while you get frustrated with yourself and give up or stop trying.

Through the newest research, we now know we can learn to align the two frequencies of our Subconscious and Conscious Mind, so that we can control our mind and not the other way around.

Traditional psychology: use to focus on symptom solving interventions, which only solves the symptoms short-term, but not the cause.

Modern psychology: directly focuses on the cause of the problem and works with outcome-oriented interventions, through which you actually fix and prevent your problems longterm.

Through a very modern approach of combining the works of the Subconscious mind with Mindfulness practices, I focus on giving you the right techniques and tools to take control over your mind and empower yourself.

I like to keep it short and simple, but for those of you who would like to get more information about the mechanisms of the Subconscious Mind, please have a look at the video below:

Mindfulness

Mindfulness can help you feel better, reduce stress and can even be an overall cure for the mind and body. Through mindfulness we become more aware of what is going on inside of us as we connect to our inner potential and strength, which lies within the Subconscious Mind. Studies reveal that our brainwaves slow down to match the frequency of our subconsciousness. This is where we can empower ourselves to be stronger than our own mind. We can practice this through many simple and everyday techniques, this doesn’t necessarily mean that we need to get into Yoga or meditation.

Mindfulness not only has a positive impact on our general well-being, it is also beneficial for brain and body in many ways:

  • Improvement of concentrativeness
  • Reduction of stresshormones 
  • Increase of “happy hormones”
  • Improvement of the ability to deal with emotions
  • Positive impact on psychological disorders especially for depression, anxiety, eating disorders, personality disorders, psychosis, schizophrenia or trauma
  • Positive Impact on disease patterns especially for: Skin diseases, pain, cancer, HIV, addiction