95-99% of what you do, think and feel is controlled by your Subconscious Mind. Your subconsciousness is comparable to a computer-program, it always plays the same old program until you renew it.
I want to show you how your Subconsciousness works, so that you get to see a bigger picture of yourself and learn how to help yourself.
Through mindfulness you become aware of what is going on in your mind. That way, you can let go of your past / fears, and the things that are standing in your way. Practising mindfulness doesn’t mean that you have to start practising Yoga or meditation. It means to experience the present moment without judging it or being subconsciously influenced by your past experiences or fears. Mindfulness can be learned through simple techniques.
Mindfulness does not only have a positive impact on your general well-being, it is also beneficial for your brain and body:
- Improvement of concentrativeness
- Reduction of stresshormones
- Increase of “happy hormones”
- Improvement of the ability to deal with emotions
- Positive impact on psychological disorders especially for depression, anxiety, eating disorders, personality disorders, psychosis, schizophrenia or trauma
- Positive Impact on disease patterns especially for: Skin diseases, pain, cancer, HIV, addiction